Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Curb Your Enthusiasm

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Curb Your Enthusiasm

    The debut of season six was last night. If there is a better comedy on TV, I haven't seen it.

    Never have I identified with a TV character like I do with Larry David.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm

    I agree 100% . The situations he gets himself into are hilarious .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •